Monday, March 21, 2011

Angry Birds and all that

Anybody else been hit by the Angry Birds craze?  You know I'm a sucker for some online games.  I did the Farmvilles and Farmtowns and I can never get those months back.  Angry Birds is cool because it doesn't take as long to play, in theory.  You should be able to pick it up and put it down while waiting in line at the DMV, for instance.  Not that I've been to the DMV lately, God forbid.  (Is there anything worse than the DMV?!)  Anyhoo, I was inspired to think beyond the angry birds, and create an Etsy treasury list of happy birds.  Check it out: Not So Angry Birds Treasury There are so many inspiring, whimsical, happy, joyful, cheerful birds out there.  Life is good.  Now if only I could feel better and not work so many long days and stop playing online games and spend more time with people and doing other things that are more meaningful. 

No comments: